Role: Marketing Manager
Area: Shared Services – Sales & Marketing
Location: Navan with site visits to Group Locations Nationally
Base: Navan, Co. Meath
Duration: Permanent following 6-month probationary period or extension thereof
About Hydro International Ltd:
Hydro International was established in 1994 and since this time the company has grown to become prominent leaders in the water and wastewater industry. We pride ourselves on a solution based, customer focus approach in offering turn-key projects to the municipal and industrial sectors. Hydro International is part of the BHSL Hydro Group, with business units operating in the Waste to Energy and Solid Waste sectors through our sister companies BHSL and Glanway respectively.
Reporting to the Senior Management the Marketing Manager will be required to manage the day-today aspects of business development, marketing and strategy. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of working in a similar role. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and reviewing both online and physical marketing strategies for the Group.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The main duties and responsibilities of the Marketing Manager are outlined as follows:
- Work as part of a team in the delivery of the Marketing & Sales function, integrating into a “one team” culture.
- Actively manage and update on-line social media account platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Seek out, join and participate in on-line blogs and groups relevant to our business functions.
- Actively manage and update websites for the group with new material, news and post updates.
- Conduct brand awareness programmes and brand development in order to integrate the Group of businesses into one cohesive marketed unit.
- Seek out and develop new partnership links with complementary businesses to the Group.
- Develop and update a Marketing Manual and continually develop up-to-date marketing materials such as brochures, posters, business cards, banners, etc.
- Identify and implement social responsibility initiatives.
- Organise and run charity events in consultation with Senior Management and working groups.
- Co-ordinate the attendance at international trade show events (both as an exhibitor and/or an attendee) and participate at the stand in these events.
- Identify and organise attendance at conferences and working group events.
- Conduct market research and advise on market trend changes, draft market strategy updates for presentation to Management.
- In carrying out duties maintain compliance with Safety & Health Management System OHSAS 18001, Quality Management System ISO 9001 and Environmental Management System ISO 14001.
- Prepare monthly reports on marketing for presentation at Management and Board meetings.
- Provide input to business functions and operations in shaping and implementing efficiencies and improvements.
- Other duties as required from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
The main knowledge, skills and experience required of the Marketing Manger are outlined as follows:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar role, ideally with an engineering or building Contractor.
- Extensive working knowledge of marketing principles and strategies with a customer focus.
- Excellent working knowledge of on-line social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and ability to update and make website changes.
- Ability to liaise directly with customers as a BHSL Hydro Group representative.
- Excellent eye for detail and presentation of marketing material is essential.
- Minimum of a Level 7 Diploma in a relevant Marketing Qualification.
- Ability to work as part of a team with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A highly motivated individual with an ambition to improve the performance of the Group.
- Ability to use own initiative, problem solve and adjust as issues arise.
- Ability to work under pressure and react in a calm, professional, efficient and effective manner.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS packages such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
How to Apply:
To apply for a position please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference number in the title of the email.
Alternatively apply by post to HR Manager, 20 Mullaghboy Industrial Estate, Navan, Co. Meath, Ireland, C15TK63. As with application by email please quote job reference number in the title of the letter.
Hydro International Limited is an equal opportunities employer.